We've been putting some finishing touches on some of our rooms, and we painted our bathroom.
Here's some pictures!
The living room, with curtains and a few more accessories/things hung on the wall.


The family room. The bamboo placemats on the wall still need some more pictures on them, but other than that, we've hung everything on the wall for this room! We want a new couch and some organizational things.
Our yellow yellow YELLOW bathroom. Brent thought we should go with a lighter shade, but I was worried it would look too pastel (which I didn't want). After painting it...I think he was right. We should have done a shade lighter. It's still fun, it's just very yellow. The bright color is in the hope that it will one day be a bathroom for children...
That's about it for now. Today we had Stake Conference, and later I completely schooled Brent in dominoes. Both were fantastic.
Here's some pictures!
The living room, with curtains and a few more accessories/things hung on the wall.
The family room. The bamboo placemats on the wall still need some more pictures on them, but other than that, we've hung everything on the wall for this room! We want a new couch and some organizational things.
Our yellow yellow YELLOW bathroom. Brent thought we should go with a lighter shade, but I was worried it would look too pastel (which I didn't want). After painting it...I think he was right. We should have done a shade lighter. It's still fun, it's just very yellow. The bright color is in the hope that it will one day be a bathroom for children...
That's about it for now. Today we had Stake Conference, and later I completely schooled Brent in dominoes. Both were fantastic.
Comments
And I love yellow!
xo Tammy